the fine print
Our goal is to teach your child the art of dance and to have fun learning. In order to maintain a structured studio, the following studio rules apply to everyone.
- No street shoes are allowed on the studio floors.
- All dancers must be in their black dress code.
- All dancers must have their hair back in the style appropriate for their class when they arrive.
- Please label dance shoes and belongings.
- No gum or staining juices are ever allowed in the building.
- Only water is permitted in the studios.
- AFDS is a peanut and nut-free facility.
- No foul language, yelling or disruptive behavior.
- All staff and instructors should be addressed as “Miss” or “Mister” and their first name.
- Staff members must be present for anyone to enter a dance studio room.
updated Summer 2023
- At this time we will continue as a drop at the door program to limit the amount of bodies in the building, we found that through the pandemic this helped younger children detach more easily and the classes start on time due to less congestion in the hallways.
- Hand sanitizing is still available all over the building and in each dance studio.
- We will continue to follow the protocols that schools are following.