staying strong all summer long
This is a fun series of programs where you choose which dates you can attend. So if you want to do every Monday you can, but if you want to skip around because of travel you can do that too. Check out the fun programs below.
- Level I/II: 5-7pm – appropriate for ages 7+ who are beginner and lower intermediate dancers.
- Level II/III: 7-9pm – appropriate for ages 12+ who are high intermediate to advanced dancers.
- Private & Semi Private Lessons available – Contact email@example.com
Start your week off on a high note. Each class includes a warm up, workout & stretch. Then jump into fun choreography in a variety of styles. From hip hop to jazz and contemporary/lyrical. Open your mind and heart and you’ll leave feeling happy and motivated.
More of a traditional AFine COMP[rehensive] style class beginning with a full ballet class and then jumping into our mobility, strength & conditioning. Followed by a good deep stretch to work our flexibility. Then drilling our jumps, leaps, turns.Ending with some energizing choreography to bring it altogether.
Train Smart. Train hard. We encourage our dancers to see themselves as not only artists but also as athletes. Wednesdays we will work out and train as both athletes and artists. New physical & artistic challenges each week, pushing us to get over hump day knowing we’ve made progress and excited to finish the week off strong.
- Session 1: June 27-30, 2022
- Session 2: July 11-14, 2022
- Session 3: July 25-28, 2022
- Session 4: August 8-11, 2022
- Session 5: August 22-25, 2022